Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 7

HAYYY!!!!!!! I WOKE UP TO MY COUSIN JUMPING ON ME... HIS NAME IS SAM!!! IT KINDA HURT!


Well anyway my cousin Sam and Eliza came over this morning and then we went to eat chick-fil-a and then we went to target.... I GOT PONDS!!!!!!! its great. Its moisterising cream ANDDDD makeup remover... ITS AMAZING!!! AND IT MAKES MY FACE SMELL GOOD!!! Well after that we came back to the house and we didn't know what to do. Our granny suggested that me rent a movie so we bought The Shining for $2.99 and we were so scared... I was texting my friend Ben and my twin Isabella. We are opposite twins..... haha :) It kept stopping because of the storm but it's a pretty creepy. Well when the power went out it started from the last time we stopped it which was wayyy back. While  we were fast forwarding Sam and I got an ICEE!!! YUM!!! He made a cherry and I made a mix of cherry with sour green apple! Eliza got some popcorn to eat.  We finished the movie and then my mom and her boyfriend Ian arrived. After that they unpacked and we had to take Eliza and Sam home. After granny and I dropped them off we went to the grocery store. When we got back I watche dhte latest episode of Pretty Little Liars on hulu. After that everyone got ready and I put on my new red shorts and a black belt with a black top that has a cream flower on it. We all got in the car and went to dinner at Tijuana Joes. It was delicious!!!! :)) Then we came home for about 20 minutes and then my mom and Ian and I went to the movies at 830 to see The Dark Knight Rises. IT WAS THE LONGEST MOVIE EVER.... well 3 hours but it felt so much longer.... We got home around 1140 and then we all got ready for bed. I came up stairs and logged onto skype and blogger. I started this and started talking to Isabella but now we are facebook messaging.. about planning to go to whitewater with everyone tommorow :) But ya that was basically my day!!! wasn't very interesting I know..Im sorry but its okay kay.. tommorow with be better and WHO KNOWS!! something SUPER EXCITING could happen.....  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment