Monday, August 6, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 5

HAYYYY!!!! TODAY WAS LITERALLY LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER... HERE'S WHY...

I
TOOK
A
SHOWER.

THE END.

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING!!!
HERE'S REALLY WHAT HAPPENED TODAY....

Ok. Well I was rudely awakened by my Aunt and granny asking for the laptop.  I was told I had to get up!! UGH!!! I WENT TO BED AT 530 THE NIG- MORNING BEFORE. Well it was around lunch time and my aunt had just left and my papa said we were going to Steak and Shake for lunch so Grace and i got ready. I wore a red tight shirt and white shorts with red shoes and a brown belt to match my brown purse. We hurried downstairs and got in the car. After we were seating I looked through the menu. OH! and the waiter's voice was SOOOOO annoying it reminds me of someones voice I know of that is also sometimes annoying also ;).... Well for the record... Grace got a double burger... with NO lettuce NO tomato NO pickles and NO onions. and I got chicken fingers and fries while we both decided on getting a strawberry milkshake :) While we waited about 10 minutes after ordering.. we REALLY wanted those milkshakes. We starting counting down... first from 35... didn't come...then from 20.. didn't come.. then from fifteen..... didn't come.... and THEN from 10... and they still didn't come.. so once I got to zero I made up more.. "M......I......L......K.....S.......H......A.......K......E....................W.....H....A.....T..............D....O...E...S...........T....H....A....T.........S...P...E....L...L....... MMMMIIIIILLLLLLKKKKKKSHHHHAKKKKKKEEE" and after doing that about 5 times on the 5th time they came!!!! yay for fast service at STEAK AND SHAKE.

Once we were home again Grace went home to take a shower and I needed to read some so I got comfy on my bed and read about 4 chapters..... I also texted Isabella to ask when she was coming over.. "soon.." she said. Around 330 Isabella arrived and Grace was still at her house..... while waiting on Grace.. I introduced Isabella to my new turtle Opal..... she is the second mother after all. She picked her up and she seemed to like her very well haha. Grace arrived and I went to get the waiver off the printer.. I took it downstairs for my granny and I to sign. when It was all filled out I asked for some money and I placed my waiver down. I put the money.. along with my phone... a hair clip.. and my phone in my drawstring bag. Well all went out the door and got in the car.... About half way to the church I forgot the waiver when I put it down and we were to arrive at 430 and it was already 415 and I was also due to meet my friend at 420 by the time we got to the same place we were before it was lie 425.. I regonized my friend cally waiting outside so I told my granny this was the place. Grace.. Isabella.... Cally.. my friend Lauren, who had recently showed, and I all went in and gave out waivers in to the lady. We seated outselves and talk until more people arrived... such as my good friends Brighton, Kresta and Julia. 

We were eating GIANNNNTTT pizza before we left so after some talking with the church the girls were told to go first.. everyone had to fold over their slice 2 times to even fit on the plate... THEY WERE HUGGEEEEE. While we ate they showed some fail videos and then some more.. and more... when we finished we all headed for the buses!!! it was like a rampage... everyone wanted to sit with their friends.... Isabella and Julia got seperated from "the group" so Brighton, Grace, Kresta, Cally, and I all went for bus 2..... there were 4 people in the back and Lauren and a guy sitting on one side and Kresta and Cally sitting on the other. The row in front sat Brighton and GRACE.. WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO SIT NEXT TO ME.. but didn't so I was stuck with FISH GUY.... we didn't know his name for a while and he has a  fish on the back of his shirt so that was his name.... his name turned out to be Alex.. in case you all were wondering.... but probably not.. ANYWHO It took 45 minutes but we finally arrived... at



   SKKKYYYYYYZONNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was a planned trip for the upcoming freshmen. We only payed 15 dollars to eat pizza and hang and go to SKYZONE! OH!! and they also rented the WHOLE place out for US!!!! so no crowds or little kids running around... everyone was around the same age!! it was GREAT!!! theres was this odd group of PEO-... excuse me.. THINGS back by the bathroom.. there was a random lounging area and it was filled with a goth... a little bo peep.. a disco girl..... and they never left... they were always there.... weird right? 
well on with the story



So we loaded off the buses and entered SKYZONE we all gathered back up and took a trip to the bathroom when we retured they were calling out names for the tags... luckily they didn't call any of us yet...... Once everyone was called we were released to JUMP TO THE SKY... so we threw our stuff down and ran to the big area with all of the trampolines!!! we got REALLY tired REALLY quickly and all deciced we could go for a drink or 2! Once we were energized again we went back over there and after a while of flips and gymnastics and jumping we went over to the foam pit and did some flips which I had trouble perfecting at the beginning... but I starting to get the hang of it again. We stayed until about 9 pm and then we headed to Yogli Mogli, which is a local.. do it yourself.. yogurt joint..... haha I got a lot fo yummy fruity fro-yos It was good!! the kiwi-strawberry sorbet.. O.M.G. BEST STUFF EVER!!!! I also put kiwi and some strawberries on it. We stayed there until about 1025 and then we headed back to the church down the road.... the ride back was the greatest because I met a new friend name Tanner and I was hyper.. that's how I am at night! :)) haha hehe MEOW!! RAWR I AM A  DINOSAUR CAT! FEAR ME!  we were back a little early so we were asked to call our parents.. no need my early granny is never late... So I gathered Isabella.. and Grace into my car and gave everyone a big hug goodbye... we left waving to everyone and saying goodbye.. and down the road we went... We drooped Grace off at her house and Isabella is sleeping over.

Once we got back we gave Opal a bath and scrubbed that shell hard with that toothbrush! She's as clean as a button.... wait buttons arn't always clean.. what if it's a dirty button... so she's as clean as a dirty button.. then we didn't clean her very well.. oh well... We brought her back up to my room and layed down... Isabella was doing something on the laptop and I reading the Seventeen guide to style book and we were seeing what outfits were ugly and ones that we absolutley LOVED!! I can't really remember after that but I think we ate food and laughed a lot... hahat then we burped a lot.. and then after Isabella ran upstairs trying to escape the demon she thinks follows her up the stairs.. we both decided to write out blogs and I'M FINALLY FINISHED!!! BUT LITERALLY IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!! you know its better then how it sounds because I didn't go into that much detail but IT WAS JUST GREAT!!!

IT'S THE BESTTTTT DAY. E...VERRRRRRR.. (best. day. e...verrrr) IT'S THE BESTTTT. DAY. E...VERRRRRRRR (best. day. e...verrrr) 


LOVE SPONGEBOB. LOVE THIS SONG. ACTUALLY HAD THE BEST DAY EVER.


MY LIFE IS COMPELTE!!
WELL NIGHT GUYS GOING SHOPPING TOMMOROW FOR CLOTHES... << obviously.. DUH!

WELL SEE YA TOMMOROW NIGHT :) OR MORNING MAYBE HHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment