Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 1

Hi Everyone.
Welcome to my blog.
Here is how my day went.
 Well right now I am in North Myrtle Beach visiting my grandparents for a week as a heads up. So as you can imagine I woke up just as a normal person would. You know being a teenager and all it was around 2pm. Well I layed in bed for awhile and finally got up around 3 and took a shower. After I was clean I heard the news that my papa's car STILL wasn't fixed. At this point we were sitting in the house waiting for the call and YES it finally came and my papa went to get his car. Until he came back i decided to do some summer reading... BLEH!! (I HATE READING) but you know to exceed in life or atleast in school its neccesary. Once he got back I had eaten some lunch and I was ready to leave the house to go to a souvenir shop where they sell turtles. Once we were all the way down in downtown Myrtle we were directed all around town. We finally were told that we had to go to a store that was not locoated here because they were recently banned. So we finally found the special store with the turtles. I made my purchases and we were on our way back home for food because it was almost 10 and we returned with a beautiful baby girl turtle named OPAL :) (I took a poll). Up until about 5 minutes ago I was skyping my best friend IZZIE. I have just now realized she had left so I'm going to leave and catch back up with her. Hope you liked my blog come back tommorow night for more INTERESTING ;) news haha.

2 comments:

  1. I commented on your so you can comment on mine now :) haha IM IZZIE BY THE WAY EVERYONE :3 i love you....... haha jk ((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow.. this is the most thoughtful comment ive EVER gotten. thanks so much. my best friend right here everyone. shes the best. -__-

      Delete