Monday, August 6, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 6

TODAY I WOKE UP AT 3:00!!! AHH!! Well today was shopping day... So after Isabella and I got ready and had some banana bread.. we got in the car. We went to the avenue and first stopped  in American Eagle. I tried on a pink pair of jeans and a pair of white jeans with light blue flowers :)                ... thennnn my cousin joined us. Ahe met us in the store and then the rest of the time I tried jean after jean AFTER jean!!!! UGH!!!! so. many. jeans. I left the store with...




 2 pairs of flare jeans... a dark pair..  





and a lightER pair...









... the 2 colored jeans.. the pink...








and the white with light blue flowers....







.. a purpleish pinkishshirt....








 and a teal cardigan :) 




After that purchase we went on to J. crew where I got some red shorts :)

That's all from there :(
thennnn we went back home.... and we hung out in my room and feed Opal.. who is my turtle if you havn't been reading. After awhile Isabella got picked up and then my cousin and I walked to the Avenue because she didn't want hamburger helper for dinner and she was craving Panera.. so I wanted to make her dream come true... once we got there we both got food.. She got chicken noodle soup which was gonna be in a bread bowl but they were out so they gave her a free drink... and I got macaroni and cheese which was ALSO gonna be in a bread but again they were out so while we were waiting she got her drink and I used the little free cups to get some "water. When our food was ready they told us there was no more bread so we both got chips.... it was a breadless day.. :( but it was still yummy. We walked around after that because we wanted to shop more so we walked over to Francescas. We tried on LOTS of clothes there and we both ended up with 2 new shirts. We both just say we both got FOUR new shirts though because we always borrow each others clothes. 
At Francescas I got this BEAUTIFUL top 


It looks cuter not in a photo but Its beautiful with my new pink pants and my hair in a side ponytail :)))

Then I got this teal shirt.. which I accidentaly broke a button off of.. as you can see.. It dosn't look all THAT bad but im gonna return and get one that has the button or try to fix it... Then when we finished we walked back and found some outfits for all of this... around this time it was around 9:30 pm and my granny and I took her home. I fell asleep in the with my earsplugged because my grandmother was listening to a book on tape -___-    I HATE BOOKS... ESPECIALLY ON TAPE!!! Well once I got home I took these photos for the blog and then I cleaned my room... kinda..... half cleaned it... kinda.. and now im skyping Isabella and helping her with what to wear for tommorow which is her orientation for school... yeah.. I know..... it's sad we arn't going to the same school :,(  and I am watching good luck charlie... UGH!!! I have to read 40 pages!!! of Around the World in 80 days!!! and thennn start the book "The absolute true diary of a part time indian" I have EXACTLY A WEEK!! to finish.. and finish the two packets for AROUND THE WORLD and the journals for DIARY OF AN INDIAN... I don't like to read!!!! Well I better go do that if I wanna pass high school or at least get a good impression on the teachers on the first day... ugh!! I would rather stay but I can't...


STALLING



STALLING

STALLING



STALLING



I
AM
STALLING


BECAUSE


I



HATE




READING




ugh! IM GONNA GET IT OVER WITH!!! TUNE IN TOMMOROW.. my mom is visiting with her boyfriend.. FUN... bye!!!
......










No comments:

Post a Comment