Thursday, August 2, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 2

Here's what I did today..

So I woke up around 12 (early) and checked up on Opal. My Papa was gone when I awoke (british.. I think) and i found out he was at a baseball game. So I waited and waiting for him to get back and it took a while so I ate 2 bowls of chips (I am a hungry person), sorted all the rocks at the bottom of Opal's tank into colors, and took a shower. When I got out of the shower the distilled water, that I needed for Opal (my turtle) to fill up her tank, was on my bed. My papa dropped it off. I filled her tank up in the kitchen and then I tried to carry everything back to my room. This was a bad idea because the little cup that I keep the turtle food in all dropped and spilled onto the floor. Im clumsy haha. << true statement. Anyway then around 6:00pm we got in the car and went on to eat dinner at Sonic. < My idea. I have just recently tried Sonic for the first time and it's delicious. I have just come back from souvenir shopping for some friends and I won't say in case they read this but they are cute... I want them for myself.. I know it's selfish but don't worry i'm going to give it to them.... Well i have been told that i don't write enough by SOME PEOPLE. So for this next part I shall type how my best friend types in her blogs haha. Well anyway right now at 8:47 om I am sitting in a pink chair  with red and yellow squares on it. I am typing to you all on a silver desktop. I am watching spongebob squarepants and right now in the episode plankton is talking to his wife and his wife is calling him a loner and a loser and now he is crying and saying he is a failure. this little.. thing.. needs help. Well I hope you enjoyed those last 3 or 4 in depth sentences but now I am thirsty for some strawberry watermelon gatorade.. I think i have some... HOPEFULLY.... lemme check... ONE SECOND BRB BRETHEREN...................................................... YES!!!!! SCORE!!!! I HAVE 2 BOTTLES!!!... those will be gone tonight.... :) and btw if some of you think this is not long enough.. im sorry I have not much to tell.. I will when I get home with my friends :) !! which will be saturday so tune in tommorow something interestting might happen YOU NEVER KNOW!!! well im gonna go drink my happy juice!!! BYE!!!! you all should try it << its delicious.. take my word for it.!!!! BYYYEEEEEE AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment