Friday, August 3, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 3

OK. EVERYONE! Today was a busy day so let's get started!

After I woke up and took a shower, I ate some leftover calamari that I had made last night after I talked to you all. After I got ready wearing a solid blue top from francesca's, white shorts and a belt from American Eagle, my papa and I drove to Barfoot Landing to do some SHOPPINNNNNGGGGG :)))) WOOO!!!!! I will tell you all what I got in a couple days because if the certain people who I purchased some items for see my bloggggg it won't be a suprise. So I shopped for about 4 hours. While I was there I also got some ice cream (vanilla on a waffle cone) and 4 slices of AMAZING FUDGE from The Fudgery. Once we got home I RE-pampered myself and then fixed some microvabable MAC AND CHEESE :))))..... iT WAS GOOD BTW.. then around 7 we left to go golfing at the dinosaur adventure golf... the dinosaurs were SOOOO SCARY!!! the triceratop dino almost got my leg but I got away don't worry. Once I lost that game my papa and I set out to find the perfect gift for one of my friends.. because I still needed one more gift.


We went to 5 shops and finally found the gift in the 6th one.... It was a box I'll tell you the dtails later I dont want her knowing in case she reads it. Well I was hungry so we stopped at McDonalds and I got me a BIG ole' think of LARGE FRIES... I ate those babies up in minutes :) Once those were gone I was sad and still hungry but I felt I shouldn't get anymore because I don't wanna get fatTER. ANYHOW.... we kept going to shops for some reason and I got nothing more and then on our way home we got lost for about 20 minutes and we finally got back on track and made it home. So here I am again in this chair packing up my stuff for the long trip back home :) I'm now ready to go home though, with opal and my new purchases :).... so I'll talk to you all tommorow at home :)))


BYEEEEE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment