Sunday, August 5, 2012

MY INTERESTING LIFE. DAY 4

HEY EVERYONE!!!


TODAY WAS A BUSY DAY.... and haha I know yesterday really wasn't that busy or a long blog but today is at least gonna be long than yesterdays :)


 <<< THIS IS OPAL KATE ODELL :)


So I woke up at 730!!!!! I COULD BARELY WALK!!!!! I WAS SO TIRED! Right when I got everything together I jumped in the car and fell right asleep in the car with my papa driving. After about 4 hours we met up at Waffle House with my granny and papa who I live with. After about 5 miles down the road we stopped at Arbys and I got chicken tenders, curly fries, and a large sierra mist. When I finished eating I went to the bathroom and jumped back into the car. The 2 and a half hour car ride felt SOOOO long on the way back. Once I got home my neighbor came over.. her name is Grace. When she got here I introduced her to my new turtle Opal. I had to clean Opal so we got a toothbrush and some dawn soap and washed off it's shell. Once she was back in her tank and cleaned up, grace and I thought we would make a spy game, but before we could, grace had to go back to her house and eat and I had to also. While Grace was gone I was in the middle of making things for the sky game... when heard a tweet tweet (that's my text tone for twitter) and Niall tweeted that he was setting up his twitcam. AT THIS POINT I WAS ALREADY SHAKING AND QUICKLY GETTING MY COMPUTER AND LOGGING ONTO TWITTER AS FAST AS I COULD! hahah!!! so I watched that for a while until grace got here and we watch it some more. My granny called me for dinner so I brought the laptop with me and watched Niall while I ate steak and a baked potatoe haha... I was also skyping Isabella at this time so she could she because the twitcam wasn't working for her so I shared my screen and just her luck he went offline almost 3 minutes after.. hahaha but she did get to see most of it before it stopped working.... Well grace stayed upstairs while I ate and she was writing a letter to Louis and then I stopped the call with Izzie as my papa was going for a walk with my dog Jackson so we could start our spy game. WE RAN DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT AS THE DOOR CLOSED AND WE RAN WIT OUR CAMERA! the whole trip he didn't see us which was a long walk or run for us haha and we got some interesting photos haha... when we came back we were BEAT!!! AND SO WORN OUT!!! We kinda just hung out until 8:40 and then we were taken to target to look for some new computer games!!! we got a nacy drew one!!!! We've only JUST NOWWWW STOPPED!!! It's soooo addicting and we never even finished but we got soo tired! I'm now skyping isabella at the moment and watching ZENON! grace is asleep haha and tommorow is a big day!!! CANT WAITT!!! you'll have to see what is going on in tommorow night's blog.... OH OK!!! WOW!!!! IT FELT LIKE SUCH A LONGER BLOG..... BUTTT NO! IT WASNT!... well.... fail AGAIN! but it's ok COME BACK TOMMOROW
SLEEP TIGHT!!!! wait well if your still awake or have a good morning...? haha WELL GOOD NIGHT/MORNING :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment